Walnut Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps
Walnut Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps. All your favorite cobb salad ingredients: bacon, eggs, chicken, blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, walnuts, and ranch dressing all stuffed into lettuce cups!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 2 large hard boiled eggs diced
- 1/2 cup California walnuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 large avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 green onions sliced (just the white and light green part)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Yogurt ranch dressing for serving
- Head of lettuce Boston, Bibb, Butter, Living, or Iceberg lettuce to make the cups
Place chicken, bacon, hard boiled eggs, California walnuts, cherry tomatoes, avocado, green onions, and blue cheese into a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tear a lettuce leaf off the head of lettuce (of your choice) and scoop the filling into a leaf.
Repeat with remaining filling/leaves.
Drizzle with yogurt ranch dressing, to taste. If desired, you could toss the filling with yogurt ranch dressing before stuffing into the cups instead of drizzling.
Eat and enjoy!
Store leftover filling in an airtight container in the fridge.
Make this recipe your own! Feel free to add more or less of each ingredient as you see fit. Feel free to omit or replace any ingredient as well. Example: hate blue cheese? Use feta! Love avocado? Add more!
Nutritionally information is for 1/4th of the filling (not including the yogurt ranch or lettuce cups)
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 541mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1.6mg