Mediterranean Cauliflower White Bean Dip
This Mediterranean Cauliflower White Bean Dip Recipe is like a veggie packed hummus! Roasted cauliflower is blended with white beans, olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and spices: salt, pepper, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and thyme! Gluten Free. Can be vegan!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 people
- 1 batch Mediterranean cauliflower
- 1 (15 oz) can great northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta plus more for topping
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Parsley or cilantro for topping
- Pita chips, veggies, pita, etc. for serving
Place roasted cauliflower into food processor and blend until smooth.
Add in beans and blend again.
Add in water, olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, and feta.
Blend again, until smooth.
Place into sealed Tupperware container and chill until cold.
Top with more crumbled feta, balsamic glaze, and cilantro.
Serve with pita chips (or your choice of vessel) and enjoy!
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.6mg