Thai Peanut Sauce
This Thai Peanut Sauce is insanely creamy, packed with flavor, and so versatile! Use this 5 minute recipe as a sauce for pasta or pizza, a dip for spring rolls, or even as a salad dressing.
Servings: 16 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons peanut butter all natural, no sugar added, “just peanuts” variety
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce gluten free variety if necessary
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce omit if vegan/vegetarian
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Thin out as necessary with water or coconut milk depending on the recipe you're using the sauce in.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.3mg