Easy Peanut Sauce
This Easy Peanut Sauce Recipe is quick, easy, versatile, and absolutely delicious! Full of all natural peanut butter, seasoned rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, optional fish sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, garlic powder, and ground ginger!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 16 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons peanut butter all natural, no sugar added, “just peanuts” variety
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce gluten free variety if necessary
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce omit if vegan/vegetarian
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Thin out as necessary with water depending on the recipe you're using the sauce in.
Nutritional information is for 1 tablespoon. This recipe makes about 16 tablespoons or about 1 cup.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.3mg