Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
A healthy version of a take out classic, you're gonna LOVE this Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe. Super quick, easy, healthy, and of course delicious! A new low carb favorite.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce more or less to taste, we like 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1 (12 oz) package Green Giant Rice Veggies Cauliflower Medley this is frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 large eggs fried for topping
- Cilantro for garnish if desired
- Green onion for garnish if desired
- Sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Sriracha for garnish if desired
Melt coconut oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
Once melted, add in onion, carrot, garlic, ginger, and black pepper.
Cook until the carrots are tender, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
Next, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin, and chili garlic sauce.
Then, stir in cooked chicken and frozen cauliflower rice.
Cook until the chicken and “rice” have warmed through.
Stir in sesame oil and taste and re-season, if necessary.
Serve with eggs and other garnishes, if desired!
Nutritional information does not include the fried eggs or other garnishes.
*You can make this gluten free, just be sure to check all your ingredient labels - there are brands of soy sauce (tamari) that are gluten free. :)
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 735mg | Potassium: 595mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4960IU | Vitamin C: 44.1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.1mg