Lemon Pepper Scallops with Orzo Pasta
This Lemon Pepper Scallops with Orzo Pasta Recipe is surprisingly quick and easy to make! Full of fresh lemon, garlic, and just a touch of butter!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 2 (6 oz) packages Sea Cuisine Lemon Pepper Scallops baked according to package directions
- 1 (8 oz) box orzo pasta cooked according to package directions (reserve some pasta water)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- pasta water to thin out sauce if necessary
- Crumbled feta for garnish
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
Bake the scallops according to package directions.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a large bowl whisk together butter, oil, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, and salt.
Pour in hot pasta and stir to combine.
Season with salt, to taste and add pasta water, if desired.
Serve with baked scallops and garnish with feta and cilantro!
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 834mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.4mg