Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
This Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad is vegetarian, easy, and so tasty! Sun dried tomatoes. Salty feta. Chickpeas. Fresh vegetables. Cheese Pasta. Yes please!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 2 tablespoons oil from sun dried tomato jar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 oz) package cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons finely minced sun dried tomatoes that have been packed in oil
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Combine minced sun dried tomatoes, diced vegetables, feta, and chickpeas into a large bowl.
Add in cooked tortellini.
Coat with dressing and stir until combined.
Serve immediately, warm, at room temperature, or chill, covered, in the fridge until cold.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 15.7mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1.5mg