Easy Guacamole Recipe
This is the BEST Easy Guacamole Recipe. A classic chip dip with fresh ingredients and simple seasonings. The best part? It’s easily customizable!
Servings: 8 people
- 4 small avocados pitted and scooped out of the skin
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 white onion finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt or more to taste
Prep your avocados: cut avocado down the middle and take out the pit. Scoop the flesh onto a cutting board and cut into chunks. This makes mashing easier.
Immediately place avocado in a mixing bowl and cover with the lime juice.
Mash until desired consistency is reached.
Stir in diced onion, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, cayenne, and salt.
Adjust seasonings, if desired.
Cover tightly with saran wrap and chill until cold.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips!
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 549mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 15.6mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.6mg