Easy Asian Noodles
These Easy Asian Noodles are so good! A healthy, vegetarian recipe made w/ whole wheat pasta, a quick sauce: soy sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic - and over easy eggs! Easy, tasty & better than delivery!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha more to less to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 (12 oz) box whole wheat linguine
- 3-4 large eggs cooked over easy
- chopped cilantro optional for garnishing
- chopped salted cashews optional for garnishing
Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
Cook eggs to your liking.
In the large pot you cooked your pasta in, pour pasta back in, toss with sauce.
Plate pasta and top with fried egg, chopped cilantro, and salted cashews.
Calories: 623kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 1201mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2.8mg