Berry Banana Bread Recipe
Full of fresh blueberries, raspberries, and dark chocolate chips, this Berry Banana Bread is loaded with goodness and is the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 18 people (12 slices from the loaf + 6 muffins)
- 1 cup skim milk room temperature
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas about 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/3 package Driscoll's Blueberries (2oz or 1/2 cup) + more for topping
- 1/3 package Driscoll's Raspberries (2oz or 1/2 cup) halved + more for topping
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips + more for topping
- Sparkling sugar optional for topping
Combine the wet and dry ingredients until just combined - it's ok if there's a few lumps.
Do not over mix!
Gently fold in the mix-ins.
Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin - you'll only fill 6 slots.
Pour remaining batter into prepared loaf pan.
Top each muffin/loaf with more blueberries, halved raspberries, chocolate chips, and sparkling sugar if desired.
Serving: 1slice or 1 muffin | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1.2mg