One Pot Lasagna Recipe
One Pot Lasagna. All your favorite lasagna flavors: Italian sausage, spices, tomatoes, red wine, and cheese, but made quicker, easier, and less messy in ONE pot!
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup Red wine
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound lasagna noodles broken into pieces (quartered)
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
Heat a large stockpot over medium/medium-high heat.
Add sausage, beef, onions, garlic, and spices and cook together until meat has cooked through, breaking it up as you go along.
Once cooked, stir in tomatoes, sauce, red wine, water, and noodles.
Bring to a simmer, and simmer for 16-18 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir very regularly to prevent burning.
Remove from heat and stir in cheeses.
Once cheeses are melted, taste and re-season, if necessary and serve!
Calories: 742kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 1945mg | Potassium: 971mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Vitamin C: 13.2mg | Calcium: 428mg | Iron: 5.1mg