Crockpot Vegetarian Chili Recipe
This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 sweet potato peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
Grease crockpot with cooking spray.
Place all ingredients into crockpot and stir to combined.
Cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
Taste and re-season, if necessary.
Serve with all your favorite chili toppings!
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 769mg | Potassium: 1007mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 5094IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 7mg