Pumpkin Energy Bites Recipe
Pumpkin Energy Bites. All your favorite pumpkin pie flavors made into a quick and easy, healthy snack! Full of oats, pecans, pumpkin puree, and spices with an optional chocolate drizzle. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Servings: 9 bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats use gluten free if you're gluten free
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup all natural nut butter the really runny, nuts only kind
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- melted vegan dark chocolate optional
Place everything, minus the dark chocolate, into a food processor and process until well combined.
Use a cookie scoop to create even bites and roll into balls.
Place onto a large plate that's been lined with parchment paper and chill in fridge until firm.
Dip halfway into melted chocolate and place back onto parchment paper.
Chill again until chocolate has hardened.
Store in a sealed container in fridge.
Serving: 1"bite" | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1410IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.3mg