Easy Thai Chicken Naan Pizza Recipe. Store bought naan topped with a homemade easy peanut sauce, monterey jack cheese, chicken, carrots, peppers, cilantro, green onion, and peanuts! SO quick and delicious!
This thai chicken naan pizza might just go down for being the easiest yet tastiest recipe on this food blog yet!
It’s almost laughable how easy it is:
- Naan bread <– spread with easy peanut sauce
- Top with <– monterey jack cheese, chicken, carrots, bell pepper
- Garnish with <– green onion, cilantro, peanuts
What’s not laughable is how DELICIOUS it is:
- Chewy naan
- Rich, tangy, peanut sauce
- Gooey cheese
- Tender chicken
- Colorful veggies
- Fresh herbs
- Crunchy peanuts
This thai chicken naan pizza has got it goin’ ooooooon!
There are three parts to today’s recipe:
- The naan
- The easy peanut sauce
- The everything else/assembly
Can i use naan for a pizza crust?
I’m obsessed. Naan is life.
It’s sooooo delicious and chewy, which makes the PERFECT pizza crust. Plus, it’s already made, soooooo hellooooo easy dinner.
I love using Stonefire Naan. This isn’t sponsored, but their products are always in stock at pretty much every grocery store I go to and taste super yummy.
You have a couple options of which product you want to use:
- Make mini, individual sized pizzas (that’s what you see pictured) – I love the Ancient Grain
- I love this option, because you can make one for an easy individual lunch or you can make a bunch for you and your family for a fun dinner.
- People can customize their personal pizzas however they want
- Make larger naan pizzas (that’s what you see in the video above) – I love the Whole Grain
- This is great if there’s just two of you. You get two of these in a pack and Trevor and I usually eat 1 or 2 depending on how hungry we are. If we only eat one the leftovers are great.
- Make a regular pizza – I personally haven’t tried this, because I’m lazy, but you can’t go wrong with that peanut sauce and toppings combo. 🙂
How do you make a thai peanut sauce?
- peanut butter
- seasoned rice vinegar
- lime juice
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- sesame oil
- garlic powder
- ground ginger
You can see the full easy peanut sauce recipe here.
How do you make an easy thai chicken naan pizza?
- Take some naan
- Spread on peanut sauce
- Top with monterey jack cheese (I love this flavor, because it’s mild, but creamy)
- Top with leftover cooked chicken – you can use rotisserie, baked, instant pot shredded chicken, whatever you have as long as it’s not really seasoned or mildly seasoned
- Top with shredded carrots, finely diced red bell peppers, cilantro, green onions, and peanuts for some crunch
How easy is that?
It’s PERFECT for quick and easy back to school dinners, quick lunches, or take out fake out weekend meals.
I just can’t get over how something SO easy can be quite SO delicious.
Chewy naan, peanut-ty sauce, gooey cheese, chicken, veggies, fresh herbs, and crunchy peanuts?
Easy Thai Chicken Naan Pizza
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 mini naan*
- 1 tablespoon easy peanut sauce plus more for drizzling on top
- 3 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese
- handful cubed chicken to taste
- sprinkle of shredded carrots to taste
- sprinkle of finely diced red bell pepper to taste
- sprinkle of chopped cilantro to taste
- sprinkle of sliced green onion to taste
- sprinkle of lightly salted peanuts to taste
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place naan onto an unlined rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread naan evenly with peanut sauce, then layer on cheese and chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and naan is lightly crispy on the bottom.
- Top with carrots, bell pepper**, cilantro, green onion, peanuts, and more peanut sauce, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.