This Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe can be made into FOUR different flavors: peppermint, chocolate, turtle, and maple! Made in a mini muffin tin to make the perfect bite sized treats.
This isn’t just ONE recipe, it’s actually FOUR!
Today, I’m giving you a recipe for
- Chocolate Fudge (it’s really just a halved version of my easy chocolate fudge) – classic perfection
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – mint-y fresh
- Turtle Fudge – chocolate fudge + pecans + 2 ingredient microwave caramel
- Maple Fudge – cozy deliciousness
Let’s do thisssss.
How amazing are those? I’m drooling just thinking about them.
Now, I want to tell you some cool things about these easy microwave fudge recipes
- They’re all made in one bowl. Just throw the ingredients in one bowl and cook.
- They’re “cooked” in the microwave. You only need 60 seconds!
- The chocolate/turtle and the peppermint/maple are just variations of the same recipe, making these SUPER easy (just watch the video above if you don’t believe me!)
- They’re made in a mini cupcake/muffin tin! <– this is my favorite thing about this microwave fudge recipe. Why? Just think about it! You’ll line a mini cupcake tin with cupcake liners, fill ’em up, let ’em chill and then you’ve got a perfectly packaged little bite sized treat that’s ready for gifting! Anybody else hate cutting fudge?!
“Regular” Chocolate Fudge
Like I said, it’s just a halved version of my easy chocolate fudge. It’s classic, creamy, and all you do is put powdered sugar, butter, chocolate milk, cocoa powder in a bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds, then stir in vanilla extract. Done!
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Swap the chocolate milk for plain milk. Take out the cocoa powder. Add white chocolate chips, peppermint extract, and crushed peppermint candy and there you have it: peppermint fudge! You guyyyyys. This one might be my favorite. It’s so light and fresh and creamy and I love the crunch from the crushed candy!
Then we have,
Make the “regular chocolate fudge” base, add chopped pecans, and then top with the easiest caramel. Ready? Place caramel and heavy cream into a microwave safe measuring cup, melt, and pour over the fudge! This one is ooey, gooey deliciousness, and you can’t beat the classic sweet/salty combo!
Take the peppermint fudge base, but nix the peppermint extract and peppermint candies and add maple extract (it’s right by the other extracts in the grocery store) and salted cashews. This fudge is CRAZY creamy, ultra sweet (in the best way possible), and I love the rich full flavor this fudge has.
Whether you love classic fudge, chocolate, white chocolate, mint, caramel, maple, sweet, or salty – we’ve got all the bases covered with these microwave fudge recipes!
And don’t forget, the best part is that these are all made in the microwave and a mini muffin tin, so they’re super quick and all ready perfectly packaged for gifting!
What’s your favorite fudge flavor? Show Me the Yummy!
I recommend using this cookie scoop for this recipe!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping SMTY up and running!